Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Interviews

It is always lovely to be asked for an interview.  I enjoy answering the questions, which often allow you to really dig deep and think about yourself in an object manner.  Something we aren't always afforded in everyday life.  I always walk away feeling as though I still have much to learn about myself and life in general.

Today, I was interviewed by Great 2 Read Books and had a wonderfully fun adventure with the ever talented Marilyn Hudson.  Thank you so much for allowing me this honor. 

Tomorrow, I will be posting an interview of my own, with the award winning author Maria Hammarblad.  We will be discussing her upcoming release of Flashback!  You don't want to miss out on the behind the scenes discussion for this exciting book.

No comments:

Post a Comment