Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Pig Skins, Writing & Music...Oh My!


After only two months the no carbs experience has truly become second nature.  I rarely crave anything in the way of bread or potatoes.  Well, I did crave chips a couple of times with my lettuce wrap, but thanks to my wonderful mother, who reminded me of pork skins, that craving was curbed.

My success is slow but continued and that is all I can hope for.  So far I have shed sixteen pounds and twenty inches.  I still have a long way to go but it does feel good to need a belt to keep my pants up because they are too big, rather than my belly weighing them down. 

Exercise has still been an elusive creature, I have yet to tackle.  I got a couple of days in and then events, circumstances, or whatever life hands as an excuse stood in my way.  I will manage to begin again one of these days.  In the meantime, I have been able to exercise the old brain once or twice on a writing project which has been in the make for over two years.  I am over joyed to get back to it and all it took was getting some new tunes.  Bundle of Tantrums by Jasmine Thompson has proved great mood inspiring music.  Gaining momentum and rhythm is not always easy and it was a great relief to find it again.  Perhaps you can suggest some workout tunes to give me some drive and passion in that arena as well?
Bundle of Tantrums by Jasmine Thompson

Well, hopefully March will settle down soon; she came in like a lion for sure.  Hopefully, the sun will shine and flowers will perk up into a beautiful spring for us all.  Don’t forget to set your clocks back this weekend.

Happy reading and good health to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment