Monday, October 6, 2014

Hauntingly, Spooky, Short Story Challenge 2014


As promised today is contest announcement day.  Each year at this time I like to host a Hauntingly, Spooky, Short Story Challenge.  This year’s writing prompt is:  In 600 words or less, write a story in which a character finds something that they will not be returning.

Each week the stories I receive will be featured on my blog and on October 31st I will select a winner to receive a signed copy of Swim, Unchanged & Lilac Hill.  Only one entry per person, please.

In addition to the main contest, each Monday I will post short trivia or challenge on my Facebook page and will be giving away some e-books.  Good luck!  :D
 
The fun has already started...hope on over to Facebook for today's challenge! 


No comments:

Post a Comment