Sunday, September 20, 2015

October Book Signing!


This is a great opportunity for pet lovers and book lovers to get together and celebrate! Thanks to Mann's Best Friend for inviting me to attend and for organizing this wonderful event.  There will be lots of fun to be had for the young, young at heart, and fur-babies alike.

Bring the Elkins' books you already have to be signed &/or take this opportunity to get some new ones.  I will have a limited to supply of six titles with me, including my latest The Chain!  I will also have tote bags for my first 3 customers, pens, bookmarks and stickers for the kids!
So come join us for loads of fun!!!

*Multiple Rescue Organizations
*Animal Adoptions
*Costume Contest
*Professional Pet Photographer
*Food Trucks
*Goodie bags for your furry friends
*Local Authors
*Microchipping for $20


Hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment